- Reduced Initial Investment – The PixelPoint POS software license is now available as asubscription option (monthly fee). Restaurants now have the option to experience a proven and full-feature PixelPoint POS through a low monthly fee or the traditional perpetual license option. Simplified Web-based Activation – PixelPoint V12 and all future versions can be activated via the internet and licensed faster.
- Extended Mobile POS Capabilities – PixelPoint makes it a perfect fit for extending POSmobility to wait staff using the latest tablets and can be integrated with online ordering (via third-parties) from consumer smart-phones. PAR WebView also provides mobile access to Head Office Cloud dashboards and reports for restaurant operators and managers.
- Advanced Security, Compliance and Fiscal Features – A new and extensive set of configurable security and compliance features provides the flexibility that POS integrators and customers need to meet the ever-changing global payment, fiscal and labor compliance demands. The new features enable companies to design a single complete POS solution for a concept or brand to meet compliance demands across multiple municipalities, states, provinces and countries.
- Versatile Receipt Design
- Fully customizable receipt template with support for inclusion of coupons and third-party add-ons.
- Fully Customizable Branding
- Template based UI designer makes it easy to brand your screen layouts with your color scheme,
- logos and preferences. You can also modify labels, buttons and placement to match your concept's terminology.
- Drive Thru
- Fully supports one or two-window drive thru environments.
- Take reservations via a hostess station and manage with a built-in table layout function.